Frequently asked questions
I have BT printer but the printer is oflline and does not print.
- Check if you have BT switched on in your tablet. After log out and log in to the Storyous application you should see the printer online. If the problem lasts, contact our support team. The guide how to pair the printer with tablet you can find below.
The red light lights.
- You are running out of paper.
The light ERROR is winking.
- The printed is overheeted - switch the printer off and wait 20 min, then you can swich the priter on again.
- Autocutter problem -> open the cover, pull the paper a bit out of the printer and close the cover - try printing.
I can not print anything (nor bills nor orders).
- Control the state of the printer using the button in the top left corner - Section Zařízení. If the printer is offline - check if you are on the right wifi network. Than log out and in to the app and check the state aggain, if it is not online contact our suport team.
I can print bills but not orders.
- Go to your web administration and check, if you set where the item should be printed (see bellow) Then log out and in to the app and try it again.
I can not print bills but I can print orders.
- Before the payment you see a dialog which asks you, if you want to print BILL/ÚČTENKU or digitally/DIGITÁLNĚ. You need to choose účtenku to print the bill.
The principly of BT printer
- signal range: 5m , 20m without obstacles (walls, cupboards...). You do not nee wifi or internet to print. The tablet communivate with the printer via bluetooth signal.
To print you need to set:
- Bluetooth in tablet is switched ON.
- The printer is paired to tablet via BT. You need to fill PIN code (usually 1234, 0000, 123456). PIN code you will find on Selftest receipt (read below). If you see Printer 001 among paird devices / spárovaná zařízení in section Bluetooth in your tablet, the printer is paired.
- How to print Selftest: Switch off the printer, press button FEED and at the same time switch the printer on, after about 2sec after switching it on release the button FEED.
- Setting in Storyous internal system: if you followed the previous steps and it does not help you, contact our support team.
How to pair the BT printer
- 1. - click on Settings /Nastavení in your tablet
- 2. - click on Bluetooth and check if BT is ON
- 3. - click on available device with name Printer 001
- 4. - fill the PIN code (1234 / 123456 / 0000)
- 5. - log out and in to Storyous POS application