The PAX All-in-one A920 includes a Storyous sales application, a printer and a payment gateway. If you purchase this device from us, it is always sent to you with a functional Storyous application and a paired printer, however, activation of the payment gateway is conditional on the prior signing of the contract with the banking institution and settings on the part of the service organization.
If you have already signed the contract and the service organization has activated it remotely, you need to take a few steps to activate the payment gateway in the device itself:
1. On your device, open the Pos terminal application and go to Menu.
3. Click on "POS update". The update starts automatically, during which the current data is downloaded from the server.
4. You will then need to restart the application.
5. After the restart, it starts automatically and now you need to send the current status of the terminal to the server by clicking on the "Send POS status" button.
6. Now it is necessary to perform the Connection test: go to the terminal menu and click on Line test. A confirmation of the performed line test will then be printed from the terminal.
7. Finally, it is still necessary to add a payment function in the Storyous sales application. Go to the application menu via the three horizontal lines at the top left and click on the "Devices" button.
At the Payment Terminal, click on "Add device" and the terminal will be displayed on the right.
To complete the activation, you need to click on the terminal on the right and you will see its status: within range.