You can now log in to the POS system, web administration, My Storyous and B-Online via a single SaltPay login.
Let’s show how to login:
1. Existing user
2. New user
Login of an existing user
If you're already a Storyous user, you'll be prompted to set up your login credentials in the Storyous app at your cash register or in web administration when you log in. You will now use your email address to log in, not your username.
How to proceed?
1. Enter your username or email and click sign in;
2. Click Set up new login credentials;
3. Select one of the options:
- Confirm email address
- This email address is not correct
4. If your email address is incorrect you will be asked to change it and confirm it.
In both cases you will be redirected to the SlatPay login.
6. Enter your email address and click Continue;
7. Confirm the verification of your email address by clicking on the link sent to your inbox;
8. Once verified, set a new password for your SaltPay login and confirm it by clicking Set Password.
New user login
If you are just starting out with Storyous, you will need to create an account.
How to proceed?
1. In the email you were sent, open the link to set your password;
2. Then check your email address and click continue;
3. Confirm the verification of your email address by clicking on the link sent to your inbox;
4. After verification, set a new password for your SaltPay login and confirm it by clicking on set password.
We hope you found this article useful and please if necessary, please do not hesitate to contact.